The 6th International Conference on Flotation in Water and Wastewater Systems
29 October – 1 November 2012- New York City, USA
The Flotation 2012 International Conference is an opportunity to bring together engineers and scientists who specialize in physical and chemical treatment processes from academia, consulting engineering, industry, equipment companies, government regulatory agencies, and water and wastewater utilities.
The Conference Program will include oral presentations and posters that cover a wide range of themes including but not limited to the following:
• fundamental and applied research
• developments in flotation equipment technology
• developments in design and operation
• drinking water treatment
• municipal wastewater treatment
• industrial water and wastewater treatment
• water reuse
• pretreatment for membranes including desalination
• residuals treatment and sludge thickening
The Conference intends to present an up-to-date overview of flotation research and technology world-wide and to share experiences. For more information click here.